EATLIVEWEARWANTLIFEREAD

10/18/2011

Pumpkin Whoopie Pies

Hi guys! I mentioned last Friday that turning on my oven was on my list of things to do over the weekend. I wanted to make something new and very fall-like. I have been wanting to make something with pumpkin. Very fall-like. I thought about making this pumpkin mousse, but decided to make Jess's pumpkin whoopie pies...


Let me tell you something people...

These are finger-lickin' good!!! 


They are moist, creamy and super easy to make.


Jess made the mini-whoopie pies, but I made regular size pies. I used a regular sized ice cream scoop and baked them for about 15 minutes. I could have gained 30 pounds if these stayed in my house, so I took them to work. My co-workers loved them and you will too. Promise!! Click here for the recipe!

Linked up with Tasty Tuesdays & The Lady Behind The Curtain!

xo,
Images by me
Pin It

26 comments:

  1. Those look so yummy! I love anything pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I think I'm going to have to break down and make these ~ this is like the 3rd or 4th recommendation I've heard of them, so they MUST be delicious! You're very smart to have taken them to work though... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! I need one of those right now with my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. would LOVE to participate in your Spray Paint post! so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiffany Yum, I would have to get these out of the house as well. They look delish!!

    Oh I have a Designer Pillows Giveaway! I hope you will join!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum!!! I am dying to make something with pumpkin for fall and these look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look SOOO yummy!!! Definitely want to make these STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm seriously just drooled all over the keyboard! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those look so good!! Definitely have to make these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh mah gah... these look amazing! Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy! I could eat the entire batch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chad showed me a pic of this on his phone and I was immediately like "I need the recipe!!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tiffany...these look so so good! I think I am going to give them a whirl this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our spin rewriter 10.0 review

    ReplyDelete
  15. They looks delicious. I'll definitely try this recipe and will let your know via hotmail email login they will taste

    ReplyDelete
  16. replica bags wholesale mumbai replica hermes bag e9i10b4i95 replica bags online shopping replica bags us fake gucci b0o25c1r38 replica bags on amazon my blog z6q16n6k76 aaa replica bags replica zara bags

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...