EATLIVEWEARWANTLIFEREAD

1/07/2011

An Etsy Favorite: Made By Girl


This print reminded me of the Keep Calm prints that I recently discussed. However this print really caught my eye. It's colorful and seemed to have so much more personality than the plain prints. So the moment I saw it, I knew I had to have it. I recently purchased it from Jennifer Ramos's Etsy store for my home office. It was only $9.50! She sells lots of creative and colorful prints like these that would be perfect for an office, child's room, living area, or dining area.





 I recently discovered Jennifer via her fabulous blog, Made By Girl. She talks about everything from food to art to interior design. If you are an avid reader of my blog, you know that I love white rooms. So I instantly fell in love with her style when I saw pictures of her kitchen that she recently remodeled.

BEFORE



AFTER




Her kitchen screams clean and fresh. The dark floors help illuminate the space and the light fixtures are the perfect accessories. This makeover proves that small changes make a big difference. Painting the cabinets white instantly brightened up the space. The simple, yet stylish hardware adds great texture to the space and compliments the appliances and the backsplash.

She recently added a beautiful dining room table that she purchased from ZGallerie. I think this was the perfect finish to the space.





Click here to see pictures of the rest of her home! Amazing!

Images by Jennifer Ramos

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oh, we are on the same page. I just did an art post myself featuring my favorite ebay artists! You got a beautiful bargain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. her home is turning out quite gorgeous isnt it, swoon worthy really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. آموزش بازی انفجار در هات بت ۹۰

    مورد دیگری که سایت شرط بندی دنیا جهانبخت به آن توجه ویژه ای داشته است مربوط به آموزش بازی های شرط بندی می باشد! جایی که شما یاد می گیرید که چگونه حرفه ای شرط بندی کنید. شاید این برای برخی از بازی ها از اهمیت بالایی بر خوردار نباشد ولی برای بازی انفجار در واقع در آموزش های موجود یاد می گیرید که چگونه یک برتری بی چون و چرا را برای خود رقم بزنید. پس می بینید که مطالعه آموزش بازی انفجار می تواند به عنوان یک برگ برنده قلم داد شود.

    این آموزش ها به صورت رایگان در سایت و پیج اینستاگرام هات بت در دسترس شما علاقه مندان می باشد. توصیه می کنیم فارغ از هر اطلاعاتی که دارید به آموزش های مربوطه توجه داشته باشید چرا که می توانید راهی برای بردهای تضمینی خود پیدا کنید.

    ReplyDelete
  4. آموزش تشخیص ضریب بازی انفجار با استفاده از نکات

    در بخش قبل که ما راجع به آموزش تحلیل الگوریتم بازی تشخیص ضریب بازی انفجار صحبت کردیم، متوجه کاربرد این روش شدید. اما شاید تبدیل تعداد زیادی از کد هش و تحلیل و بررسی های آن ها برای شما کاری وقت گیر و دشوار باشد. از این رو تیم ما یش تر این کار را انجا داده اند و در ادامه دو تا از مهم ترین نکاتی که از تحلیل الگوریتم بازی انفجار بدست آورده ایم را در اختیارتان قرار داه ایم:

    با توجه به بررسی ها و تحلیل های ما بر روی الگوریتم های مختلف بازی انفجار، 60 درصد از ضرایب ارائه شده بالا تر از 2 می باشند.
    همچنین به طور حدودی 65 درصد از ضرایبی که ارائه می شوند نیز کم تر از 4 هستند.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...