EATLIVEWEARWANTLIFEREAD

12/27/2010

Holiday Highlights

I hope all of you had the grandest holiday! I must say that this was one of the best holidays I have ever had. It was filled with family, fun, snow, sleep, and most importantly- food! I think I am at least 5 pounds heavier, but the food was worth every bite. I spent the holiday at my parents house. As I mentioned in my earlier post, the decor of the house is country and rustic. It's very warm and the snow made it even more enjoyable. Here are some highlights.


Instead of building snowmen, my brother and I walked around the house and took pictures. He captured these great photos in front of my parents house.


  
And I had fun taking all of the following pics... 



Christmas lights on the back deck.

Christmas morning breakfast: Grands cinnamon rolls. Insanely delicious.

Mom's 5 ingredient peach cobbler. I ate WAY too much of this! I will share the recipe for this in February or so- when everyone has stopped dieting for the New Year. :)


And you know I had to get some shots of Maxwell...





You might be wondering why there are no pictures of me or my family. Since we were snowed in, we spent most of the weekend in our pj's. So pictures of us would be highly inappropriate here. :) But we had a great time and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I hope you enjoyed your holiday as much as I did!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. wonderful pics! we are snowed in Bulgaria too :-)

    ReplyDelete

  2. بلیط هواپیما چارتر گرگان

    در بلیط‌های چارتری، آژانس‌های مسافرتی تمام صندلی‌های یک هواپیما را خریداری کرده و آن قیمت‌گذاری می‌کند. به همین علت در فصول پر سفر سال و یا ایام تعطیل، قیمت بلیط‌های چارتری بالا می‌رود که بلیط چارتری گرگان نیز از این قاعده مستثنی نیست.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. My hospitality supplies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your words have a way of resonating with me on a profound level.This auto clicker has simplified complex processes for me effortlessly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...